مود LS Life برای GTA V
معامله و خرید و فروش دارو (مواد)
یک مود خرید و فروش (معامله و داد و ستد)
LS Life به شما این امکان را میدهد تا به کار خرید و فروش انواع دارو (مواد مخدر) در بازی LS Life بپردازید.
- برای تحویل مقدار زیادی دارو (در واقع مواد مخدر) به فروشنده خود زنگ بزنید.
- در حالی که مشغول تجارت هستید، انسانها به شما نزدیک شده و از شما تقاضای خرید مقدار کمی دارو خواهند داشت. (معتادان خیابانی)
- اگر فروشنده از شما خوشش بیاید، تقضا میکند تا مقادیر بیشتر دارو را در شهر تحویل بگیرید.
- خانهی Stash (انباری) بهعنوان یک محل امن، میتواند برای ذخیرهی سلاحها، پولها و داروها استفاده شود. از آن استفاده کنید.
- از انبار خودرو نیز میتوان برای انجام مورد بالا استفاده کرد.
- آنچه لازم نداشته و مورد نیازتان نیست را ذخیره (انباری) کنید. دیگران سعی خواهند کرد تا مواد شما را غارت کنند. آنها را بکشید تا چیزهای دزدیدهشده از شما برگردند.
- Heat Bar represents your current chance of being snitched on
- Your chance to be snitched on for dealing increases as the more customers you interact with. Not interacting with customers will decrease Heat
- Staying to long on one Street will effect your Heat its possible to get to a point where you can not lose Heat. Moving to a new Street will decrease your Heat faster. The more streets the better
- Being wanted in an area or having Heat in an area will increase that area’s areaHeat over time, being snitched on will increase it considerably
- To much areaHeat in an area will increase your chance of being snitched
- areaHeat is area dependant, areaHeat will go down slowly over time when you are not wanted. If you are dealing, it will not go down in the area you are in, it can only go up
- Wealth of an area will affect the chance of being snitched on or being attacked. Rich areas snitch, Poor areas rob
- Wealth affects how much and what drug a customer is willing to buy. Rich areas prefer cocaine over crack, poor areas crack over cocaine. Weed is wanted everywhere
- Police will try to bust you if they see you handing over drugs
– Zee’s drug prices have been halved Weed 500, Crack 2500, Cocaine 5000.
– If Gang presence is greater than 0 in the players current area, a Street Dealer will be spawned. Drugs demand is divide by Dealers, the player also counts as a dealer while active, meaning Longer delays between customers being selected.
– Street dealers location is unknown, Customers have a 10% chance of giving you this information, every level of gang presence will reduce this chance by 0.5%. Once a street dealers location is revealed moving away from that area will cause his whereabouts to be unknown again. If a street dealer dies gang presence is reduced by 1.
– Fixed a few bugs with the new customer selection code. This will fix having more weed customers than should be, and Gang Presence not being able to raise when it should. Also more than 1 type of Customers not being selected when they could be.
– There is now an element of randomness to customer selection, based on demand ontop of the current delay governing the time between posible new customers. Higher demands will have better odds.
– Fixed a bug that could cause the same ped to be selected more than once for a sale.
– Rewrote the logic controlling customer movement before they are added to the players group. They should now correctly walk or run based on a few conditions. Still a bit buggy but better than every ped running all the time.
– If the Highest demands for drugs go unmet in an area. Gang Presence will have a 5% chance to increase every 120secs.
– An area that has a stash house chance to increase gang presence is reduced from 5% to 1%, and will start with a presence of 0.
– Random Drive Bys now require the players current area Gang Presence to be greater 4 and the player to have spent more than 120secs dealing on a single road. When these conditions are met there is a 5% chance every 10sec of a drive by happening.
– Random Robberies now require the players current area Gang Presence to be greater than 0. When presence is greater than 0, There is a base 1% chance of a robbery gaining +1% for every 1 gang presence. If you have the bag and gang presance is greater than 4 there is a 10% chance of this robbery spawning a driveby.
– Gang presence will be reduced by 1 for every ped that tries to rob or driveby you that dies.
– When generating new Area data, Demand for each Drug is now a randomized value between 0.1 and 1.25 based on that drugs AreaType instead of hardcoded.
– Poor areas Rich drugs will be weighted towards the bottom end of the scale, Normal drugs middle, Poor drugs towards the top.
– Rich areas Poor drugs will be weight towards the bottom end of the scale, Normal drugs middle, Rich drugs towards the top.
– Normal areas Normal drugs will be weighted towards the top end of the scale, Rich and Poor drugs below middle.
– All drugs have a base Delay value of 10 seconds, baseDelay / Drug.Demand = Drug.Delay. Every second there is a 60% chance of a check if any drugs Delay has expired. An Expired Delay will flag the players area for customer selection.
– Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause changing areas to multiply the base values used when calculating Area.Drugs.Drug.Delay.
– Fixed System.NullReferenceException. Again caused by no valid peds for customers.
– Fixed System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException that could happen at LSlife.LSL.Area.GetCustomer(List`1 peds) if there where no valid peds within range to become customers but a drugs demand dictated there should be a new customer selected.
– Fixed menu and notification text for drop customers.
– Fixed Area.Drugs.Drug.Delay for all area drugs not being considered for selecting new customers and doubled base values for all Delays.
– Fixed Area.Drugs.Drug.SelectCustomer not being reset to false when a customer should be selected but the player is not selling that drug.
– Removed the do not copy folder in the, its redundant.
– Rewrote a large part of how my script handles areas on the map and drugs within each area. This enables me greater control of the market and whats happening in that area. I have done in in such a way its easy for me to add new data in future for each area for new events and other random stuff happening.
– Each area on the map now has its own values for prices, supply, demand for each drug.These values mostly stay unchanged across the board right now, but i have plans to make them more dynamic in the next update.
– Wealth no longer exists, its been replaced with:
AreaType – Currently 3 types. Poor, Normal, Rich.
CopPresence – Value ranging from 0 – 10 representing the strength in the area.
GangPresence – Value ranging from 0 – 10 representing the strength in the area.
– You can effectively sell anything anywhere, customer selection has been changed, each drug in each area has its own timer between posible sales. The Length of this timer is based of the drugs demand, Demand is then based of the drugs prefered AreaType vs the AreaType of the place youre selling and the supply of the drug. Supply can not change right now and will always remain at 0.
– None of this new Area data is being saved between games currently and is generated based on its type. This will change in the future once i am finished with how the area data is structured and more testing is done.
– Fixed drop offers causing crashes if drugs being sold are not wanted in the area the job spawns.
– Fixed all crashes that occur when having only Crack or Cocaine selected to sell while in an area that will not buy Crack or Cocaine. You will now recive a message telling you if the drug you are selling is not wanted in the area youre trying to sell in.
– You can no longer start dealing without any drugs selected to sell.
– Added LSlife.pdb to the DONOTCOPY folder. If you experiance any crashes or errors, copy this file into your /scripts folder and play till the error happens again. This will create a more detailed log of the error and help me debug the error.
– When starting to deal, you can now select what drugs you want to sell.
– You no longer need to be carrying drugs on you to start dealing, but you do need some stored somewhere.
– Interacting with a customer while not having any drugs no longer cancels dealing, and no longer removes that customer.
– Chance of getting a customer reduced from 65% to 60%.
– Heatbar reworked a little, along with added thresholds for being ratted on and cop spawns while dealing. Bar will now change colour, when its yellow(>25%) a cop can spawn, when its red(>50%) you can be snitched on.
– Having any Heat will mean a 1/10 chance to spawn a cop that patrols the players area on foot. It is possible to lose him if you get far enough away.
– areaHeat is increased by +1000 for being spotted handing over drugs by the police in an area. This is the same amount of as being ratted on. Making it harder to sell in an area you have previously been spotted handling drugs.
– Fixed Job Customers not being interactable under certain conditions.
– Notification received when Zee reloads now contains what he brought.
– Fixed Weapon Dealer Menu not displaying discount on weapons when a discount was given.
– Fixed not being able to interact with a delivery job customer when you close the Sell Drugs Menu without dismissing or selling.
– Required drugs for job offers (2oz) now considers all drugs stored in all stashes not just what the player is carrying.
– Zee’s Driver will be a little more intelligent. Slowing down better as he approaches his destination and attempting to park. Waiting a little while before he drives away when dismissed. Also by default he will follow traffic laws, interact button will tell him to go faster pushing it again will slow him down.
– Fixed Rep not being displayed consistently across menus.
– Fixed a bug that could cause you to get no rep from buy drugs.
– The price the dealer buys drugs at (half the sell price) is now reduced buy 1% per level also When the dealers stock diminishes he now earns 1% more per level o its value (half the sell price).
– You can now buy Pistol ammo from the pistol section in the weapons dealer menu..
– Fixed Weapons Dealer giving Pistol’s with no ammo.
– Fixed Debt being decreased instead of increased when buying weapons without the cash needed.
– iFruit Contacts has been reworked, You now have one contact to call. Zee, from here you can request to start selling, request to buy drugs and ask for a lift. Calling Zee while you are dealing will cancel dealing. (removing the need for extra Keybind)
– Reduced the cooldown on poor area drivebys from 120secs to 100sec.
– Reworked the randomness of all driveby related events.
– Drive-by peds now select from 2 loadouts. Pistol+PumpAction or MicroSMG+Carbine.
– Drive By vehicles are randomised Suv’s local to the area.
– First implementation of a Rep/Level system for the Dealer. Earn rep by spending cash, 1 rep for every $100. When paying off a dept you earn 1 rep for every $500. The level is based on current rep, scales on a logarithmic curve, meaning early levels are easy to earn but at higher levels you require higher amounts of rep for the next level.
– Example of requirement the first 20 levels.
– The level of the Dealer will determine a few things. Increasing the dealers stock caps, make the dealer restock faster, give more jobs to the player, give the player a discount and increase your credit limit with them.
– Dealers cooldown on being able to order a reload and also the time for delivery is reduced from (in gametime) 1 day to 10 hours. This cooldown can be further reduced by the dealers level. 1 level is worth 10 minutes, so lvl 6 will reduce this down to 9 Hours. Its capped at a 6 hour reduction.
– Dealers base chance for giving the player a job is now modified by level. Starting at 30% gaining 1% per lvl.
– The price a player can buy goods from a dealer is now reduced by that dealers level. 1% reduction per lvl.
– Fixed a typo that was causing any cocaine transferred from the StashVehicle to the Player to be added to the players crack.
– You now have access to a weapons dealer when calling Zee, its basic for now. Not much choice but discounts applied based on level and you earn rep on any money spent.
Fixed another bug that caused the killer to be marked as none persistant caused them to vanish.
Angry peds tweaked, should be a little less of them.
drive-bys caused by angry peds can only happed when the player has the bag, and then its only a 1/10 chance.
Fixed a bug that can cause the killer to be deleted.
Dealer didn’t stop sending drive-bys after you payed some debt unless you saved and reloaded.
Drive-bys events could only trigger if the player had the Bag.
– Peds spawned for jobs can no longer spawn in a road.
– Switching characters will no longer break anything.
– Better cleanup of entities that are no longer needed.
– Angry peds will now randomly choose from Fists, Bat, Knife, Pistol, Pump action shotgun and Micro SMG.
– When an angry ped is chosen a drive-by will happen, it could happen straight away or a few mins after but it will come.
– less wealthy areas now have a chance to spawn a an attack group in a vehicle if you spend a lot of time in one street dealing.
– If your debt reaches above 170000 there chance a drive-by will happen, While the Dealer is spawned the drive-by caused from the debt can not spawn. This should give you the ability the get the debt paid. If you want too. All drive-bys are all pretty much the same for now.
– Dealer stock is now capped 100oz of weed, 70oz crack, 40oz of cocaine. His stock now dipleates by 50% every day. But he will only get money for half the value. (He buys it at half the price he sells to you). His money is capped at $1.2Mill. These capps are only applied on a daily basis so its possible to catch him with more stock if you’re lucky.
– I have added a new file Contained in a folder labeled DONOTCOPY This is a list of all the areas in the game im using, along with its wealth. If you enable DEBUG mode and push your Mian key (the one that shows your current inventory of drugs) you will get a notification of youre current area and its wealth. If you fancy helping me tweak these id be greatfull of any suggestions.
– When dealing in a vehicle, new Customers will enter the vehicle better, prefering to head to the right of the vehicle before trying to enter. I noticed with certain vehicles they would group up at the front and not enter correctly.
– Removed some code i had left in by mistake that was sometimes causing police blips to be removed.
– Calling Zee while dealing will no longer draw a 2nd heatbar.
– NativeUI’s pool draw call will only happen when dealing.
– Fixed oldCustomers dead bodies being persistent.
– Fixed that not so random job in the middle of town where the customer was stood in the middle of the road. This was defaulting to the cords 0,0,0 for some reason. This should never happen again.
– Angry peds that are far away should now move towards the player before trying to attack.
– Fixed move customer logic. They should correctly run if on a road, or if they are more than 8m away.
– Dealer now use there money to buy stock, If they have less then 40oz of weed they prioritize buying weed spending 75% of all money on it. Less then 40oz of crack 60% of the remainder gets spent on crack and if less then 40oz of coke whats left gets spent on coke.
– Added subtitle detailing drop mission if accepted.
– Fix for some peds not driving away after entering there vehicle. Not sure if this is completely fixed.
– Increased the range at which Customers are removed as customers.
– Changed the requirement for getting job offers. Its no longer tied to the dealers money, Your debt needs to be below $110000, and you need to be carrying 2oz or 58g or more.
– You can no longer sprint while you have the bag.
– The bag is now given to the player if the players inventory size is higher than 15.
– Inventory item space, 28g or 1oz of drugs counts as 1 unit. 1 weapon counts as 1 unit. $50,000 cash counts as 1 unit.
– Forced repair on Stash Vehicle when the script starts and when spawned.
– Heat Bar has been reworked, changed its colour but also how it functions under the hood.
Should a lot more reliable at indicating the players chance to be ratted on. Any value is bad, more is badder.
– NullReference on VehicleLoad() should no longer be possible.
– Got rid of the help text spam for the stash house interactions.
– Rebalanced how angry peds are chosen. Additionally angry peds can now choose from a pistol, bat, or fists.
– If they are carrying better than the chosen weapon (before my script takes control of them) they will equip the better weapon.
– Police now need line of sight to see you handing over drugs. The range for detection is now 55m.
– The notification received when the Dealer orders a reload will contain the day its to be expected.
– Heat mechanics updated. Chance of being reported to police for dealing is now affected by a new mechanic AreaHeat, each area gets its own heat value, this will increase a lot if you are reported for selling drugs, or while wanted the heat value for the area you are currently in will increase slowly. Each area’s heat will decrease slowly over time if not wanted by the police.
– You’re killer will now attack properly on sight. He should give up the chase if you lose him.
– Fixed a bug with Killer blip not being removed.
– Adjusted dealer debt interest rates to 5%, a notification will be sent to detailing how much the debt is.
– Fixed a bug that caused dealing to be canceled after getting your drugs back from the pickup when killed.
– New customers should always run if they are far, near customers should walk.
– Played with the job spawning to try fix that one random job in the middle of the road.
– Fixed a bug that caused customers to stand still and not walk to the player unless the player moved.
– Fixed customers that have previously been turned away without a sale being chosen as a customer.
– Fixed a bug that could caused the Stash Vehicle to spawn dead. (Worst case the car is invincible until the player enters then exits the vehicle. So drive it to get repairs or something.)
– Your Killer sould now drop a bag on death containing all your weapons and drugs.
– Fixed stash car not getting destroyed by police when confiscated.
– Dealer will no longer sell you drugs if you do not have cash or the value of the drugs brought brings your dept above $100,000. To buy more you need to start paying off your dept, or earn some cash.
– Customers will now run if they have to cross roads to get to you.
– Think i fixed Customers not driving away.
– Selecting Pay Dept in the dealer menu will take money from the player upto the value of the dept.
– Added checks to see if a copy of stash car was loaded by the game after the player loads a quick save. This should stop 2 cars being spawned.
Vehicle save data is now contained in a Vehciles.xml, all information about this vehicle is saved, and all mods should be applied when the vehicle is loaded. Make sure to copy across the new LSLife_Vehicles.XML.
Customers that are in a vehicle should drive to you instead of stopping in the middle of the road.
Police will need to be closer to spot you dealing if you are in a vehicle.
Reworked how customers are selected and made slight increase to the chance of getting a customer.
Dealer save data will now get updated as his stock replenishes throughout the day.
I lost the source code for the old 0.1q update, the source code that i had seemed to be some combination of 0.1p and a other changes, but i’m not sure what changes. If you spot something that was working but no longer works let me know please.
– If you replace your storage vehicle your old storage vehicles inventory will be transferred to the new one.
– Weapons not currently removed from storage vehicle inventory when destroyed or seized by the police.
– There is a bug with the storage vehicle, certain models will not spawn when the script is trying to spawn it. If this happens to you, set the value of the Destroyed entry in LSLife_Vehicles.xml to true, and reload your game.
فایل مود را از انتهای مطلب دانلود کرده و محتوای آن را به محل نصب بازی انتقال دهید. اگر ورزن بازی شما خیلی قدیمی باشد، بایستی تنها فایل LSlife.dll را کپی کنید، در غیر اینصورت، احتمال حذف شدن سیو بازی شما وجود ندارد.
روش استفاده از مود:
به Zee (موجود در انتهای لیست مخاطبین) برای خرید و فروش مواد زنگ بزنید. بنابراین برای شروع:
- تلفن را بالا آورده و به لیست مخاطبین بروید.
- کلید جهت بالا را در ابتدای لیست فشار دهید تا به انتهای لیست بروید.
- به Zee زنگ بزنید.
- منویی ظاهر خواهد شد که شامل گزینههای زیر است: (کلیدهای جهت دار برای جابهجایی بین گزینهها و کلید Enter برای انتخاب گزینهها و کلید Backspace برای بازگشت به منوی قبل و در نهایت ESC برای بستن منو)
- Start Dealing: شروع فروش
در ابتدا به شما خواهد گفت که چیزی برای فروش ندارید و باید Buy Drugs را انتخاب کندی تا چیزی بخرید. پس از خرید، اشخاصی به سراغ شما آمده و از شما تقاضای مواد میکنند.
- Buy Drugs: خرید مواد
پس از انتخاب، آیکونی آبی در نقشه نمایان خواهد شد که برای خرید میتوانید به آن مراجعه کرده و E را بزنید.
- Buy Weapons: خرید سلاح
- Ask for a Life: تست نشده
- Start Dealing: شروع فروش